Load up and you could escape
to Hawaii on us.
Be in to win with every NZ$100 loaded onto the
Westpac Global Currency Card by 25 July 19^.
Simply load NZ$100 or equivalent on to the Westpac Global Currency Card by 25 July 19, and you'll be automatically entered into the draw^!
What you could win
Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. Entry period: 21 May 2019 to 25 July 2019.
2. To enter: entrants must apply for, and successfully complete a load onto a new Westpac Global Currency Card with at least NZ$100 or equivalent or reload NZ$100 or equivalent on an existing Westpac Global Currency Card by 25 July 2019. Each NZ$100 or equivalent load or reload constitutes one entry.
3. Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand who are aged 18 years and over.
4. The Promoter is Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”).
5. There is 1 prize of return premium economy international airfares from Auckland to Honolulu for two, economy flights from the winner’s nearest Air New Zealand or Jetstar serviced NZ domestic airport to Auckland (if they reside outside Auckland), 7 nights’ accommodation for two at the Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach, US$2,000 spending money loaded onto the winner’s Westpac Global Currency Card and return transfers from Honolulu airport to the Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach. Also included for two are a Catamaran Sail & Snorkel AM day tour, a Deluxe Paradise Cove Luau, and a 3 hour Oahu Star Sunset Dinner and Show cruise.
6. Random computer prize draw: 29 July 2019, 1 winner will be drawn.
7. Incomplete entries will be rejected. Entries accepted upon receipt and not dispatch.
8. The winner will be notified by telephone/e-mail on or about 29 July 2019. If the winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 3 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn on 5 August 2019.
9. By entering, you consent to Westpac publishing your name, or photo should you win on the Westpac website at www.westpac.co.nz; the Westpac NZ Facebook page and in any other forum that Westpac considers appropriate.
10. Employees of Westpac, Mastercard Prepaid Management Services (NZ) Limited (“Mastercard”) and Travelex Card Services Limited (“Travelex”), their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Westpac may substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
12. If Westpac cannot run the prize draw as planned, Westpac may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw. If so, a notice will be posted at www.westpaccurrencycard.co.nz
13. Westpac may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
14. All decisions made by Westpac are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Westpac and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions. Each entrant releases and discharges Facebook from all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this prize draw.
16. The winner is fully responsible for any tax implications arising from accepting the prize.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Westpac, Mastercard and Travelex (including each of its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize.
18. To the extent permitted by law, neither Westpac nor its agents will be responsible for the quality of any prize once issued. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.
19. Conditions of use, eligibility, terms and conditions of the Westpac Global Currency Card apply.
20. Westpac may request proof of age, identity, address and other information from you if relevant to enter into or participate in this prize draw.
21. Verification is at Westpac’s discretion whose decision is final.
22. The Westpac Global Currency Card is issued by Travelex Card Services Limited and is distributed by Westpac New Zealand Limited. A Product Disclosure Statement is available at www.westpaccurrencycard.co.nz
23. The winner must book their travel at least 6 weeks prior to departure and the prize must be taken before 30 November 2019. Airfares are subject to booking class availability. Both passengers must travel on all flights together. Prize is also subject to availability at Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach. Block out periods include travel over long weekends, all school and public holidays along with all other special event periods. Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
24. The details of the final accommodation will be determined at Westpac’s sole discretion and Westpac has no responsibility for any changes the winner may wish to make to the prize package.
25. It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange valid passports, visas and other relevant travel documentation. The winner and accompanying traveller must be eligible for a USA ESTA Visa, hold a current Passport valid at least six months before the expiry date at all proposed times of travel, and be legally entitled to leave New Zealand and return directly to New Zealand from the USA.
26. The winner will be responsible for any expense not covered by the prize, including any accommodation not specified, departure or other taxes, costs relating to visas or other entry requirements, travel insurance, food and beverage expenses and any other travel costs. All entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the applicable airline, accommodation and other service providers.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.