Terms and conditions.
*Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Entry period: 20th November 2023 at 8.59am NZDT to 26th January 2024 at 11.59pm NZDT. Westpac reserves the right to withdraw or extend the campaign at any given time.
- To enter: entrants must successfully load a minimum of NZD$100 in foreign currency onto a new or existing Westpac Global Currency Card during the entry period. Each successful load or reload of at least NZD$100 in foreign currency constitutes one entry.
- Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand who are aged 18 years and over.
- The Promoter is Mastercard Prepaid Management Services (NZ) Limited (“Mastercard” or “Promoter”)
- There is 1 major prize of $10,000 NZD on one House of Travel Gift Card, Voucher or equivalent or multiple vouchers or gift cards equivalent to the value of $10,000 NZD. There are 10 runner-up prizes of $500 NZD on a House of Travel Gift Card, Voucher or equivalent.
- Random computer prize draw to be held at Sussex Australasia, Suites 623, 100 Walker St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia on 1st February 2024 at 12:00pm NZDT, 1 major prize winner and 10 runner up prize winners will be drawn.
- Incomplete entries will be rejected. Entries accepted upon receipt and not dispatch
- Winners will be notified by telephone/e-mail on or about 9th February 2024. If any winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 7 days of the prize draw, their prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn on 23rd February 2024 at 12:00pm NZDT.
- By entering, you consent to Westpac publishing your name. If you win, your name will be published on the Westpac website westpac.co.nz; the Westpac NZ Facebook page and in any other forum that Westpac considers appropriate.
- Employees of Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”), Mastercard and EML Payment Solutions Limited (“EML”), their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter may substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- If the Promoter cannot run the prize draw as planned, the Promoter may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw. If so, a notice will be posted at westpaccurrencycard.co.nz
- The Promoter may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions. Each entrant releases and discharges Facebook from all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this prize draw.
- The winner is fully responsible for any tax implications arising from accepting the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Westpac, Mastercard and EML (including each of its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Westpac, Mastercard, the Promoter nor their agents will be responsible for the quality of any prize once issued. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict, or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.
- Conditions of use, eligibility, terms and conditions of the Westpac Global Currency Card apply.
- The Promoter may request proof of age, identity, address and other information from you if relevant to enter into or participate in this prize draw.
- Verification is at the Promoter’s discretion whose decision is final.
- The Westpac Global Currency Card is an unsecured debt security issued by EML, arranged by Mastercard and is distributed by Westpac. A Product Disclosure Statement is available at westpaccurrencycard.co.nz.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to use their voucher or gift card before its expiry date, and where the prize involves travel, to arrange valid passports, visas and other relevant travel documentation. Terms and Conditions of prize voucher or gift card applies.
- The winner will be responsible for any expense not covered by the prize, including any accommodation not specified, departure or other taxes, costs relating to visas or other entry requirements, travel insurance, food and beverage expenses and any other travel costs. All entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the applicable airline, accommodation and other service providers.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
~The exchange rate for each Load/Reload is locked in at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction. Mastercard will notify customers via the website of the rate that will apply at the time they request the Load/Reload.
#Other fees and limits apply.