If you have an issue or concern, please give us the opportunity to put things right by getting in touch with us.
0800 444 691 (within New Zealand)
Overseas: +44207 649 9404 (call charges may apply)
Write to us
Attention: Westpac Global Card Dispute Resolution
Level 3, 136 Customs Street West
A few things to note.
- EML Payment Solutions Limited will handle all complaints according to its internal dispute resolution procedure.
- You won’t be charged a fee when making a complaint.
- The dispute resolution procedure requires that EML Payment Solutions Limited seek to resolve your complaint within 21 days, although it is not always possible to do so.
- If EML Payment Solutions Limited is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction within 45 days, you may be eligible to escalate the complaint to EML Payment Solutions Limited’s external dispute resolution service.
- The period of 45 days may be extended in exceptional circumstances or where EML Payment Solutions Limited decides to resolve the complaint under the rules of the Mastercard scheme.
- If you wish to escalate the complaint, please tell EML Payment Solutions Limited this and the referral will be facilitated free of charge.
- The external dispute resolution service will not charge a fee to any complainant to investigate or resolve a complaint.
The external dispute resolution service available for the Westpac Global Currency Card is:
Financial Services Complaints Limited
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (Call Free) 0800 347257 or (Wellington) (04) 472 FSCL (472 3725)
- Fax: (04) 472 3728
- Physical Address: Level 4, 101 Lambton Quay, Wellington
Postal Address: PO Box 5967, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145