If you have a complaint, you may access Travelex Card Services Limited’s internal dispute resolution procedure by:
- phone: call the customer service centre phone number
Within New Zealand: 0800 444 691
Overseas: +44207 649 9404 (call charges may apply)
- mail: write to: Level 3, 136 Customs Street West, Auckland 1010. Attention “Westpac Global Currency Card Dispute Resolution”.
- email: write to: email@example.com.
Travelex Card Services Limited will handle all complaints according to its internal dispute resolution procedure. You will not be charged a fee when making a complaint. The dispute resolution procedure requires that Travelex Card Services Limited seek to resolve your complaint within 21 days, although it is not always possible to do so. If Travelex Card Services Limited is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction within 45 days, you may be eligible to escalate the complaint to Travelex Card Services Limited’s external dispute resolution service. The period of 45 days may be extended in exceptional circumstances or where Travelex Card Services Limited decides to resolve the complaint under the rules of the Mastercard scheme. If you wish to escalate the complaint, please tell Travelex Card Services Limited this and the referral will be facilitated free of charge. The external dispute resolution service will not charge a fee to any complainant to investigate or resolve a complaint. The external dispute resolution service available for the Westpac Global Currency Card is:
Financial Services Complaints Limited
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (Call Free) 0800 347257 or (Wellington) (04) 472 FSCL (472 3725)
- Fax: (04) 472 3728
- Physical Address: Level 4, 101 Lambton Quay, Wellington
Postal Address: PO Box 5967, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145